Sunday, September 15, 2013

To Market to Market...

An early morning rise.
We went to the Market on Oaklands.
It has been ages since I went to the market.
Talk about an early rise, at least it is spring now and not as cold as winter.
I found these apples, they were cute pin cushions and they even had a ladybird on their leave. I was thinking more about playing football with them.
Ahrrr.... love hearts. Well I think Granny should have one of these. You put your hand in the middle of the heart and wallah!!! it becomes a pot holder. 
I got the early morning munchies.. You know how it is when your tummy rumbles.
I found just the right thing. A cherry ripe chocolate cake. Yum!! 
I did find a friend to play with.
What to you think of Luscious Kitty. She tells me she is very polite, and hold the door open for people. Especially when it is windy.
I just wish you could see this stall in the real. It has the most lovely Christmas decorations that have been all hand painted by this lovely gentleman's wife. I thought he had the best smile and made the picture very happy.
Can you see these little flower fairy's, Granny fell in love with them. 
Well the hat parade again!!!
What do you think suits me best. 
Monkey or Ladybug.
I think I am going Ladybug.
I feel as though I could be a pilot in this hat.
We do have amazing things at Market on Oaklands. You need to come and have a look. 
By lunch time I felt so worn out from our early morning start. I found this lovely lady who said I could curl up and have a snooze on her very bright lovely cushions and quilts. They are from Bohemian Decor. I was dreaming I was looking through a kaleidoscope.

Granny had a bear that she only finished late last night, and it didn't even have its photo taken and it sold. I was so sad, I really wanted it as my friend.
She did have a photo of it before she did more scissor work, and shading to his face, which made him look cute.
Here he is before he had his shading done.
I'm eating Toast, honey and peanut butter for super, and I am getting drips on my fur, just because I put too much honey on. (Don't tell Granny) I will lick it off when I am in bed.

See you all next week.

Welcome 
Welcome to Cathy who lives in NY. She has a beautiful cat.

My thought for the day.
"A smile is the lighting system of the face,
and the heating system of the heart."


13 comments:

  1. Hi Wilbur, I'm back from North Carolina. Oh, the ladybug hat really becomes you, yes a pilot look makes you look so handsome (blush).

    Heaps of Hugs
    Prudence ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Wilbur,
    it looks like you had so much fun at the market in Oaklands! Thank you so much for all the photos! So much beautiful stuff and lovely friends there! I wish I could have seen it all myself.
    Hugs,
    Marie-Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day you had! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola!!! que suerte, que paseo por el mercado tan apetecible, seguro que habéis disfrutado mucho.
    Besos
    Paqui y Mari Jose
    Miss-Perea's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Kay,
    That was a very market you went to. Worth the early rise. Great story from Wilbur's point of view.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're with you - ladybug, that's the hat for you! You look like a pilot indeed or like a cool race car driver! What a fun day you've had at market, so much to discover... and meeting new friends. What a helpful, polite cat... ;O) Have you been able to lick the honey from your fur? Wasn't it sticky anymore or did you have problems getting rid of your blanket the next morning? *grin*

    Hugs
    Flutterby + Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wilbur,
    That market looks like fun and the ladybird hat is ace. Can I have one too? 'cept it has to be a little one 'cos I'm not that big.
    I know what you mean about the drips of hunny. But then how can you stave off night hungers if you haven't got some drips concealed in your fur? Anyway, a good suck and no-one's any the wiser.
    I love your Granny's bear he looks cool.
    Hugs,
    Jock

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Wilbur, everyone knows you need to save a little something for a midnight snack, that's what dripping honey's for...

    Hugs

    The Clan & Jack

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the picture with the monkey hat. You´re looking so funny with it!
    Wish you a great week!
    Hugs
    Melli

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bear, no wonder he sold so quickly! Love peanut butter and honey toast too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Wilbur,

    It sounds like you had an exciting day for sure. With your hat you are set for flying! I'm sure everyone was glad to see you and your granny too.

    I'm glad you had a little snack since that can be icing on the cake (so to speak!).

    You're very photogenic by the way.

    Thanks for sharing your day at the market.
    hugs,
    ~ginger

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dearest...compliments for your nice post! ;) How are you? Allo ok? KISSES...have a great day!!! ;) BYE. NI

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wilbur..you are the sweetest and cutest little bear! You are the very firstest bear I ever knew that wears shoes..(I tried but everyone laughed!) and no one laughs at you! You are the bravest bear ever! Prudence is the bravest girl bear ever...me? I'm just Abagail, Abby for short. :)
    Hugs,
    Abby (Mom wrote this for me)
    p.s. I used to get homesick for Prudence and the gang, but I am usually fine now. Usually! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time