Sunday, June 30, 2013

Plane ticket..Hooray!!


My plane ticket has arrived.
I am very happy I have one plane ticket in my hot little paw.


What is that plane ticket saying ... No very large luggage allowed. Drats and cats tails!!! what am I going to do. I thought I had the case thing sorted.
Well because we have lots of sizes of cases I will have to go down to the next one.
What does one hand luggage mean? One BIG one, or Medium, or if Granny has a say a little one.

She was so stroppy because she couldn't find her black tights, that I had to hold the case on the wheels, I had to confess. I took them. It has been a trying week. 

Da Da...
It is 11 sleeps before I am there in that happy place  "Camp Good Bear".
Us bearcelors need to get there a day early so we are all organized to welcome all the other bears and help them settle in.
Any bears reading this, I am just letting you know we are going to have the best time ever.
I will be waiting for you.

Last weekend Granny went to her "Bears and Friends" meeting. The theme for this meeting was to bring your favorite bear. Well because I haven't been in the good books lately I thought I might have been left behind. 
NO!!!
Granny swooped my up in her arms and said she couldn't bear.... to take any one else.
Ahhhh swooon... looovey cuddles... Granny loves me.

Here are some pictures of other peoples Favorited bears.
These were supposed to be space men.
Hmmm.. some nice bears here, but of course not as nice as me..(It wasn't me that said that)
Wow this bear must be special, he has a portrate of himself. I think I need to get Granny to paint me.
Talk about old girls, they look as old as Granny.
Awwww I love that brown bear. I might make eyes to her.
Twins. 
Now this girl looks as though she could give heaps of love
A lovely Panda and a little pretty girl.

Well I have to tell you Granny was saying words that I don't understand when she switched the computer on for me. It didn't work. She is so glad she has a son in law that was on the other end of the phone and hey presto. It got fixed. 

That is enough excitement for one day. I am going to bed with my ticket under my pillow so I don't loose it.
Warm milk with toast, peanut butter and honey, warms my tummy and makes me feel good.
See you all next week.

WELCOME
Welcome to Gabby. at http://gaby-homestyle.blogspot.com
Gabby has lovely photos of her home and garden.

She has a lovely home they have done up. What a clever husband.

My thought for the week.

"The early bird gets the worm
but the second mouse gets the cheese."

12 comments:

  1. Hi Bearcelor Wilbur,

    Granny still in a tizzy over her black tights? Hey, I thought it was a great idea.

    I have another idea, if you want to mail a box of camp stuff here Mom & Dad will pack it with all my stuff and we'll bring it to camp. We drive so we have tons of room in M's SUV. Or use your back pack as your carry-on, or do both.

    Can you believe that it's almost time for camp. Gee, I just can't wait, I get my mohair in knots just thinking about it.

    See you soon, and let me know if you are sending that box so Mom will watch the mail and expect it. Keep that ticket safe.

    Heaps of Hugs
    Prudence ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Wilbur!!! Now you have more questions than answers - that's not good... but we're sure you'll solve all your luggage problems with the help of the best Granny you could ever have. Btw - don't forget your ticket under your pillow when you leave for camp. Oh, and that mousee really made us giggle, clever little guy.

    Hugs
    Flutterby and Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wilbur, Wilbur! Regarding your luggage size, you must listen to Granny. It's an awful feeling, waiting to see if the airport people will say that your luggage is too big or heavy. I know this from experience. And Shirley thinks you had too good a time at bear club, flirting with those girly bears - jealousy is a curse!
    Hugs to you from Kayzy (and Shirley) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Wilbur,

    Are you getting more and more excited, now that the day of your flight to the camp gets nearer?

    Good that you have been sidetracked by Kay and the Bears and Friends meeting. So you don't have to worry about the luggage all the time. The meeting looks like so much fun! All the bears to chat with and the room must have been full of love! I am happy for you got picked by Kay as her favorite bear!

    Hugs,
    Marie-Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Wilbur. Be sure and check your list twice and don't forget to pack your little jar of honey...I took some with me just lately, not to camp cuz I'm not going this year, but on a trip Mom took me on..and I came home with HONEY all over the place. Mom says.."NO more of that pot of honey on a trip. Oh well.
    Remember..check again and again..
    Big hugs,
    Abby (Abigail Ingalls)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Kay,
    What an excitement for all of you to fly from Adelaide (where 3 of my cousins live) on Singapore Airlines to the USA! Don't you have specifications on the exact sizes and weight of your luggage? Since 9/11 travel is no longer fun and it is a juggle to figure out what to take and what not. But your bears will take up space too.
    Thanks for welcoming me on your post.
    Wishing you good nights and all the best for the big trip!
    Hugs to you,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear, THANKS for your post and for your nice images. I love they and you!!! ;) Kisses and hugs! NI ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kay and Wilbur,

    Oh how exciting and know you will be counting the sleeps before you go! Have a fun week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh i'm very happy for you very nice trip and thank you for this beautiful picture with this wonderful bears .hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Wilbur,
    It's been forever since we have visited you and Granny. We are looking so forward to camp. We are going to have the beariest best time ever!!!

    Mama said of course Granny chose you to take to her Bear and Friends meeting! It wouldn't be as nearly much fun if you weren't around.

    Hugs
    from
    Honeypot Lane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Counting down the sleeps .... this is all so exciting! You and Granny are going to be up SO early to catch that plane .... I really hope you get the cases bit sorted and that Granny remembers to set her alarm clock.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of fun new friends there, are any of them coming to Camp too

    Hugs

    The Clan & Jack

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time