Sunday, August 21, 2011

Granny has got the creaks.
Poor Granny had the creaks in her bones today, so she asked me if I could get the cake tins out to make a cake.
As I looked in the cupboard, I thought, could it be muffins, round cake, log cake, square cake.
what decisions I had to make.

WOO HOO
I have just found out a cake tin can make the best drum. Granny is calling out......
"Not so loud Wilbur"
WOW this glass of water just sound like real music when you hit it.
I love this looking in cupboards thing.

I'm jumping out of my fur. Just look what I have found!!!!!
Pretty patty pans, sprinkles, and shinny pink balls.
We definitely, definitely want all of these.
 
This is fun, I can make a castle, or may be it's a rocket.
 
These patty pans have pink stripes. Do we use the red ones or the pink stripe ones.
I think I will use the pink ones as a party hat.
Granny is now telling me VERY
loudly "Hurry up or we won't have time to make the cake Wilbur."
I thought I would hide under the bowl, but she could still see me. I thought may be I should give her the cake tin so we could have warm cake for morning tea.
Life is very busy for a bear. I could play in this cupboard for ages.
I will see you all next week.
Wilbur Bear

5 comments:

  1. I hope Granny let you lick the spoon...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wilbur,

    That is quite an imagination you have. My guess is the pile of tins and cake decorating supplies would make a great castle. You could get hurt with a rocket, "you"ll poke your eye out, kid" (hahahaha, remember that line from "A Christmas Story"). Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

    Have fun baking. See you next Sunday.

    Heaps of Hugs
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Post!
    I like that that write, compliments
    So many embraces

    Rosarita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wilbur you have a very creative mind...LOL! It's nice to see you having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hay,

    I love this pictures...I love this story...and the most..I love this bear...with his lovely eys and beautiful shoes!

    Have a nice week-end,
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time