Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wilbur and the school holidays

Can you believe it, those kids dared me to go on the trampoline
I didn't think that the launching pad would be on top of the monkey bars.
OOOH!!!! I was very frightened. I think every one could hear me growl
in a squeal  kind of way. Get ready, get set GO!!!
I closed my eyes  and hoped I would still be here at the end.
After that big jump, it was quite fun. Wheeeeee. Higher and higher I went.

Wow I am going sideways and doing tricks. I think that is quite enough action for one day.
How many more days do school holidays have? I think we have another week.
I hope I survive.
Love Wilbur















6 comments:

  1. I hope we get some clear days to venture out some more...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wilbur,

    You are so BRAVE. WOW, that looks like fun, once the scary part wears off.

    Hugs, sweet Wilbur, lots of hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhh... Adelaide,
    these photos are nice and original, I love her, beautiful the teddy bear.

    Kisses
    Rosarita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Wilbur... :0(
    I do hope he made it to the end of School holidays.. :0))))
    Love and hugs,
    Mon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much excitement, makes my heart flutter to think of you jumping so high Wilbur...hope you make it through next week.
    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk about heart flutter, I was shaking so much, I din't know if I was up or down.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time